Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author(s) attest that no Artificial Intelligence has been used in the creation of the submitted works.
4000 word limit
Systematic Reviews or Meta Analysis 6000 word limit
Scholarly Clinical or Pedagogical Article
3000 word limit
1500 word limit
Letters to the Editor
500 word limit
All authors of the paper agree that if the article is accepted it will be licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0.